Monday, November 05, 2007

I Finally Am Here!!!!!!!!!

I am here to stay!!!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be working on my site for the next couple of days!!!!!!!!Lots of new changes I learned, and will tell you all about!!!I became a home-based travel agent, and found a few more income streams online!!!I also found a place to write and get paid for it!!!!Check it out!!!!I put a banner ad up for it, you can go to see what I've written so far!!!I am updating all content as well!!! I look forward to catching up with everyone!!!!!

If you need info on travel arrangements : www.meliahtravels.worldventures.com
For travel biz info : www.meliahtravels.worldventures.biz
Or you can contact me via e-mail : meliah11375@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from anyone soon!!!!! Love Kat

No comments: