Sunday, June 18, 2006

Defining Moments

For those of you who know me, Hello, and thanks for stopping by. For those of you who don't, let me introduce myself. My name is Katina Rowles, and I am 30 years old. I hope your visit here is enjoyable. This sites purpose is to have a sounding board. Not just a sounding board for me, but for you all as well. I will be posting random thoughts, stories, poetry, etc...... Here is where the You part comes in. Please feel free to respond to any one of the random posts if you have something to say about the topic or topics, and upon their necessary content, I will publish your comments, or responses on this blog, next to the appropriate topic. Or, if you just want me to publish something you've written. Of course whatever you write in response will automatically legally remain your material, as original author. If you would like to have your poetry posted with your own topic, just let me know. You can respond by going to meliah1137@yahoo.com . Well, I have to go for now, I hope to be hearing from ya'll very soon. Until then, God bless, and have a beautiful life.
Katina

No comments: